Give to Providence
Providence is a private Christian school and relies on financial support of parents, grandparents, alumni, and friends to keep our school in operation and makes a difference for our students. Gifts of all sizes help us accomplish our mission of providing a distinctly classical and Christian education to our community. We are a not-for-profit, 501(c)3 organization, meaning your donation is tax-deductible.
Tuition revenue does not provide 100% of the school’s operating budget. Providence relies upon annual fund giving, capital gifts, and other non-tuition revenue to enhance the school’s resources and help ensure that our students have exceptional opportunities in the areas of academics, athletics, and the arts. Annual giving helps keep tuition affordable, allowing the school to be financially accessible to all families who desire a Christ-centered, classical education for their children.
Here are some of the ways you can make a difference to a Providence student, family, or community.
You can give securely online by using our online donation form. You will be able to choose where your donation is applied in the donation process.
If you’d like to gift stocks, securities, or other property please contact Cory Marshall, our Fundraising Director.
Your gift, combined with those from alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends, provides substantial support for the ongoing programmatic needs of the school. Every gift is an expression of support for Providence, and every gift matters.
Participate in Fundraising Events
There are three main fundraising events every year and each one takes a large group of volunteers. We’d love your help, whether sponsoring an event, helping with set up, or any other ways that you can participate. Learn more about each event through the links below and then contact Cory Marshall to talk about how you can get involved.
Businesses often desire to sponsor a Providence event. We are very thankful for the business support we have received over the years! Contact Cory Marshall if you are interested in this opportunity.
We also encourage our families and community to support the local businesses that have generously contributed to Providence over the years. Their consistent support helps ensure the financial success of these events, while furthering the mission of the school. Check the list of corporate friends and consider using their services.
Pray for Providence
Providence is founded on the principle that unless the Lord builds the house, those who labor do so in vain (Psalm 127:1). The Lord has been faithful in answering prayers since the school was founded in 1997. With this in mind, we appreciate the prayer support in many areas, including:
- Thank and praise God for His continued sustaining of our school for so many years, and for the families that have faithfully immersed themselves in the work of the school since Providence was founded
- Pray that the board, staff, and faculty will be faithful in carrying out the mission and vision of the school
- Pray for our current families, and for our students from pre-k through 12th grade: that our students would continue to develop Godly character, and would pursue academic excellence as they grow in their love of learning
- Pray for our teachers, that they will reflect the love of Christ in all they do
- Pray that God would continue to provide faithful families, students, faculty, and staff as the school continues to grow
- Pray that our school would be marked by faithful partnership with parents
- Pray for continued provision of resources and facility needs to grow the school
- Pray for all the churches represented at the school, for the faithful pastors who have such an important impact on the families at Providence
- Pray for a spirit of unity among the school community, that the school would be characterized by a culture of grace, peace, and love for one another
- Pray that our words and actions would build others up for edifying, encouraging, and strengthening one another
- Pray that God would continue to protect our community physically, emotionally and spiritually