Students and their families are both a critical part of entering Providence Classical Christian School. Students are evaluated on the basis of their report cards, admission questionnaires, interviews, and whether they’ll be able to succeed within our academic and behavioral standards. We also require that at least one parent give a credible profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and be a regular attendee or member of a Christian church.
Learn more about Providence
As you consider where to enroll your children, we’d love to share more with you about Providence. Call us any time during regular school hours, and explore the rest of the Providence website to learn about our history, academic programs, extracurricular activities, and community. Then, come visit us—take part in a Tour of the school, observe a class or have your child join a class for a day, or attend one of our Open House events in November and January.
To help you understand the philosophy and mission of classical, Christian education, we also recommend the “Discover Classical Christian Education” booklet and Douglas Wilson’s “Recovering the Lost Tools of Learning”, both available in our admissions office.
- November 1: FACTS is open for 2019-2020 financial aid applications
- November 7: Open House
- January 9: Tuition and fees for 2019-2020 are available
- January 9: Re-enrollment begins for current families
- January 11: Student interviews begin
- January 18: Open House
- January 19: Re-enrollment deadline
- February 1: Acceptance notifications for new families begin
- February 9: Financial Aid applications due
How to Apply
For priority consideration, the best time to apply is the January of the academic year before desired enrollment.