Students and their families are both a critical part of entering Providence Classical Christian School. Students are evaluated on the basis of their report cards, admission questionnaires, interviews, and whether they’ll be able to succeed within our academic and behavioral standards. We also require that at least one parent give a credible profession of faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior and be a regular attendee or member of a Christian church.
Learn more about Providence
As you consider where to enroll your children, we’d love to share more with you about Providence. Call us any time during regular school hours, and explore the rest of the Providence website to learn about our history, academic programs, extracurricular activities, and community. Then, come visit us—take part in a campus visit, observe a class, or attend one of our Open House events in November and January.
To help you understand the philosophy and mission of classical, Christian education, we also recommend the “Discover Classical Christian Education” booklet and Douglas Wilson’s “Recovering the Lost Tools of Learning”, both available in our admissions office.
How to Apply
For priority consideration, the best time to apply is before January of the academic year before desired enrollment. We typically do not accept transfer applicants to pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and grade 12 after January 30.
Important Dates for Applying for 2022-2023
- NOW: 2022-2023 enrollment applications are live: Learn how to apply
- November 15: Financial Aid portal link opens (check back here!) for 2022-2023
- November 16: Open House, 7PM
- January 12: Tuition and fees for 2022-2023 are available
- January 3: Student assessments and family interviews begin
- January 21: Financial Aid applications due
- January 22: Open House, 9AM
- February 7: Acceptance notifications for new families begin