Our uniform policy is driven by a desire to create and promote an environment where dress is not a distraction to the educational process. Several key principles to keep in mind:
- Our goal is to honor God in all we do, acknowledging the Lordship of Jesus Christ in our choices.
- All human actions, including outward manifestations such as clothing, reveal and communicate the disposition of the heart.
- Clothing represents the vocational calling of the student, and inherent in the uniform standards is a desire to create an environment where undue attention is not drawn to specific students.
- Expectations differ for boys and girls, and modesty is expected in all manners of dress.
- Parents are expected to actively support school uniform expectations.
Uniforms should be clean and in good repair, and students are expected to be in uniform while on campus unless specified otherwise. The administration is responsible for the determination of the policy, and the enforcement of the policy is the responsibility of parents, administration, faculty, and staff.
Our Uniform Vendor
*Certain items must be purchased from Dennis Uniform (online only). These items are notated by an asterisk in our guidelines.
Land’s End (Secondary girls’ optional non-dress uniform attire – no logo apparel)