The mission of the Providence Grandparents’ Association (GPA) is to provide grandparents with an opportunity to support the school’s mission, and to promote and maintain a strong partnership between grandparents and the school.
We know that grandparents play a significant role in their grandchildren’s lives, and we welcome their wisdom and experience in the lives of Providence students both in and out of the classroom.
The Providence Grandparents’ Association (GPA) is a tool to enhance your support to your grandchildren and to Providence Classical Christian School. Whether you live near or far, there are many ways to be involved whether it’s attending a performance, recording a message, visiting a classroom, assisting a teacher, or sending a special note.
There are many areas in which grandparents can become involved at Providence. Here are a few:
- No matter where you live, Seattle or New York, you can send your grandchild a note of encouragement.
- Support the classroom as a helper, reader, grader or recess guardian.
- Assist the office staff by making copies, stuffing envelopes or delivering supplies and notes.
- Participate in special events such as Jog-a-Thon, golf tournament, concerts or dramatic presentations.
- Learning about Legacy Giving opportunities at Providence.
In addition to knowing you are helping to provide your grandchild an outstanding education in a Christian environment, you will receive periodic updates on what’s happening at Providence and personal invitations to special events. Fill out the form below to stay connected, and if there are any specific ways you’d like to volunteer check the appropriate boxes. Thank you!
“Grandchildren are the crown of the aged, and the glory of children is their fathers.”