Grammar Class Resources
- New list coming soon!
- Option: ORDER THROUGH EDUKIT BY JUNE 30TH!
- Delivered to your child’s classroom in time for Back-to-School Fellowship.
Class literature list
These books will be read during class or as part of class assignments.
Summer Reading Suggestions
Providence yearns to see good readers, and reading well requires direction, discipline, and diligence. Teachers strive arduously toward the task of teaching both mechanics and comprehension, analysis and appreciation. Over the summer or in spare time, we also encourage students to continue to read to cultivate their love of reading. These are recommendations, not obligations.
- Grammar Summer Reading Guidelines
- Mr. Evans’ Favorite Books 1st-6th Grades
- Reading BINGO (1-6th)
- Grammar Reserved Reading List
- Caldecott Medal Winners
- Newberry Medal Winners
- Christopher Awards
- Geography Reading Challenge List (entering grades 1-2)
- Geography Reading Challenge List (entering grades 3-6)
- Geography Reading Challenge Map
Field trips and class activities
Teachers use a variety of methods appropriate to the student’s age and frame including singing, chanting, recitations, writing, acting, drawing, painting, and building. Field trips and special class activities are also used to reinforce coursework.