Tuition and Financial Aid
We understand the financial commitment involved in choosing a private education. We seek families who desire to partner with us in classical and Christian education, regardless of their income or socioeconomic status. We offer payment plans and financial aid (funded fully by donations) to ensure Providence is accessible to everyone. We encourage families to apply and interview, even if finances for private education seem uncertain.
Tuition Rates and Fees
The tuition rates and fees are published the third week of January every year.
As you consider these rates, you have several payment plans to choose from:
- Payment in full (2% discount off your total tuition if you pay in full by May 1).
- Monthly automatic payments. Choose 10-month or 12-month payments. These payments are deducted automatically using FACTS Tuition Management (enroll now).
Providence seeks families who desire to partner with us in classical and Christian education, regardless of their socioeconomic status. Our financial aid program is funded exclusively by donations and is available to eligible families to help with the cost of tuition (not other fees). Financial aid need is calculated using various metrics, such as household income, other financial commitments, assets, and number of children.
At the current time, approximately 25% of our students receive tuition assistance.
How to apply for financial aid
- Submit an online application through FACTS Management Company at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4C4Y4.
- Send or fax your previous year’s federal tax return directly to FACTS – not the school – to verify financial numbers and keep the process as objective and fair as possible. All the information that you give to FACTS is strictly confidential.
- Pay the yearly fee of $35 to apply online. Financial aid does not renew automatically, so you must apply for it each year.
- Once FACTS has received all the required information, they will send you an email confirming that your application is complete.