Providence Classical Christian School’s Library’s mission is to provide quality information resources, edifying literature, and to encourage students to read for pleasure, read for information, and develop the literacy skills that prepare them to be effective leaders and life-long learners.
The Providence Library is open for business! We are excited to offer a way for students and parents to have access to books this school year, and through the summer. Our library has books for all reading levels, including some for adults. Reserving your books is easy! Simply follow the steps below to reserve your books online.
To reserve books for pickup:
- Search the catalog.
- Place the items you want in your Book Bin.
- Head to your Book Bin and click on the email icon.
- In the subject line, put: “Please hold for -student or parent name-“
- Send the email to email@example.com by Tuesday at 5 pm.
- Head to the pick-up/drop-off loop on Thursday from 11-12:30pm to pick them up.
Laura Brokaw, Librarian
Kindergarten through 6th grade have a dedicated half hour time slot per week.
Older students and all teachers may use the self-checkout form during school hours M-F, 8am-3:30 pm.
- Reader’s advisory
- Reference assistance
- Classroom resources for unit study
- AV materials such as DVDs, CDs, and audio books
- Online reserves and renewals for checked out materials