Providence Classical Christian School’s Library’s mission is to provide quality information resources, edifying literature, and to encourage students to read for pleasure, read for information, and develop the literacy skills that prepare them to be effective leaders and life-long learners.
The Providence Library is open for business! We are excited to offer a way for students and parents to have access to books this school year, and through the summer. Our library has books for all reading levels, including some for adults. Reserving your books is easy! Simply follow the steps below to reserve your books online.
To reserve books for pickup:
- Search the catalog.
- Log in using your family username and 4 digit pin.
- Place the items you want in your Book Bin. (Please limit to 2-3 books per student per week.)
- Head to your Book Bin and click on the email icon.
- In the subject line, put: “Please hold for -student or parent name-“
- Send the email to email@example.com by Sunday at 5 pm for pickup the following week.
- Available books will be delivered to your student at school or a pick up can be arranged for remote students.
Laura Brokaw, Librarian
Monday: 2nd and 4th grade
Wednesday: K (Blue) and 1st grade
Thursday: K (Green) and 3rd grade
Books may returned to school during library period or to the returns bin in the foyer, or the returns bin in the library during school hours. (M-F 8am-3:30pm)
A small selection of books will be available for browsing/checkout to students 1st – 4th grade during their library period.
- Reader’s advisory
- Reference assistance
- Classroom resources for unit study
- AV materials such as DVDs, CDs, and audio books
- Online reserves and renewals for checked out materials