Portrait of a Graduate
Our mission at Providence is to partner with parents in educating students to think and act biblically and to pursue academic excellence in joyful submission to the Lord Jesus Christ.
Along with cultivating the Providence Core Virtues of kindness, respect, diligence, courage, and gratitude, our curriculum is designed to graduate students who possess and apply:
- Courageous obedience to God’s Word
- Love of truth, beauty, and goodness
- Sound faith and sound reason
- Strong command of language
- Appreciation of Western Civilization’s rich heritage