In 2001, Providence moved into the Lynnwood school location from Bellevue. At that time, the facility offered more space than we needed. Since then, enrollment has grown to the point that we’ve been actively seeking new facility options for the past few years. Just last December we learned about an available facility in the Kirkland area that would meet the needs of our growing school.
As our board chairman reminded our community: change is exciting; change is hard. A move to Kirkland from Lynnwood represents a huge geographical move, and a God-appointed opportunity. When we were out of options, He presented an opportunity that we never would have imagined.
But with the challenges comes a huge dose of excitement! We rejoice in God’s provision for providing a school with the following features:
- 30,000 square feet (from our current 10,000 square feet)
- A renovated space with two floors and over twenty classrooms
- An art room, library, and fully-equipped science lab
- Additional parking, office space, and administration rooms
- Multiple bathrooms, a kitchen, and storage areas
- Spacious hallways and room to grow enrollment
We are all overwhelmingly grateful as Providence moves into the next phase of growth. We are blessed and thankful for the new opportunity God has provided and look forward to the opportunity to grow the school and serve even more families in the upcoming years.