Providence’s soccer program began in 2008. Since then, soccer has become something to look forward to each year. Every year since 2010, Providence’s varsity high school team has competed in the state tournament.
Both the high school and middle school teams begin practicing in August and the season concludes in November.
- Coaches: Nate Morris (Head Coach), Gordon England.
- Part of the Northwest 1B League. For more info on the league, see the WIAA site.
- Forms: Athletics Handbook, Student Athlete Contract, Transportation Permission, WIAA Physical Evaluation, Concussion Information, Soccer Risk Awareness
- Part of the Cascade Middle School League (CMSL).
- Forms: Athletics Handbook, Student Athlete Contract, Transportation Permission, Concussion Information, Soccer Risk Awareness